Dr Elma O'Sullivan-Greene
- O'Sullivan-Greene E, Kuhlmann L, Nurse E, Freestone D, Grayden D, Cook M, Burkitt A, Mareels I. Probing to Observe Neural Dynamics Investigated with Networked Kuramoto Oscillators. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF NEURAL SYSTEMS. World Scientific Publishing Co. 2017, Vol. 27, Issue 1.
- Kiral-Kornek F, O'Sullivan-Greene E, Savage CO, McCarthy C, Grayden D, Burkitt A. Improved visual performance in letter perception through edge orientation encoding in a retinal prosthesis simulation. Journal of Neural Engineering. Institute of Physics Publishing. 2014, Vol. 11.
- O'Sullivan-Greene E, Mareels I. Limits of Observability in Large-Scale Linear Networked Clocks. 19th World Congress of the International-Federation-of-Automatic-Control (IFAC). Elsevier Science. 2014, Vol. 47, Issue 3.
- O'Sullivan-Greene E, Mareels I, Kuhlmann L, Burkitt A. Observability limits for networked oscillators. Automatica. Pergamon-Elsevier Science. 2014, Vol. 50, Issue 4.
- Kiral-Kornek F, Savage C, O'Sullivan-Greene E, Burkitt A, Grayden D. Embracing the Irregular: A Patient-Specific Image Processing Strategy for Visual Prostheses. 35th Annual International Conference of the IEEE EMBS. IEEE Explore. 2013.
- O'Sullivan-Greene E, Kuhlmann L, Varsavsky A, Grayden D, Burkitt A, Mareels I. Seizure Prediction and Observability of EEG Sources. Epilepsy: The Intersection of Neurosciences, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering, and Physics. CRC Press. 2011. Editors: Osorio I, Zaveri H, Frei M, Arthurs S.
- O'Sullivan-Greene E, Mareels I, Freestone D, Kuhlmann L, Burkitt A. A paradigm for epileptic seizure prediction using a coupled oscillator model of the brain. 31st Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2009.
- O'Sullivan-Greene E, Mareels I, Burkitt A, Kuhlmann L. Observability issues in networked clocks with applications to epilepsy. 48th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control and 28th Chinese Control Conference. IEEE Control Systems Society. 2009.
- Savage C, O'Sullivan-Greene E. Epileptic seizure prediction using random projections. 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks and Information Processing (ISSNIP 2007). IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2007.
Level: 04 Room: 4.6b
Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Parkville
University of Melbourne
T: +61 3 83444966
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile