Professor Dragan Nesic
- Control systems engineering (Nonlinear control, Networked control systems, Quantized control, Extremum seeking control, Sampled-data systems, Hybrid Systems)
Dragan Nesic is a Professor in the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at The University of Melbourne.
Prof Nesic is currently an ARC Future Fellow funded by the Australian Research Council (2010-2013). He has been a recipient of an ARC Australian Professorial Fellowship (APF) awarded by the Australian Research Council (2004-2008).
He has held an Alexander von Humboldt Research Fellowship awarded by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (Germany) in order to pursue research in Germany for a period of six months. He is an Associate Editor for the journals IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control , Automatica , European Journal of Control and Systems and Control Letters . Prof Nesic has served on International Program Committees of many international conferences, such as the American Control Conference, IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, NOLCOS, Asian Control Conference, European Control Conference, and so on. Prof Nesic is a Fellow of IEEE and a Fellow of IEAust . Prof Nesic has been named a Distinguished Lecturer of the Control Systems Society of the IEEE and is currently serving as a Chair of Technical Committee for Nonlinear systems and control, Control Systems Society, IEEE.
Networked control systems; extremum seeking control; reset systems; quantized control; control of spatially distributed systems; time delay systems; automative control
- Sharma R, Zare F, Nesic D, Ghosh A. A Hidden Block in a Grid Connected Active Front End System: Modelling, Control and Stability Analysis. IEEE Access. 2017.
- Martin S, Morarescu I-C, Nesic D. New cut-balance conditions in networks of clusters. AUTOMATICA. Pergamon-Elsevier Science. 2017, Vol. 77.
- Wang W, Nesic D, Postoyan R. Observer design for networked control systems with FlexRay. AUTOMATICA. Pergamon-Elsevier Science. 2017, Vol. 82.
- Ahmadizadeh S, Shames I, Martin S, Nesic D. On eigenvalues of Laplacian matrix for a class of directed signed graphs. LINEAR ALGEBRA AND ITS APPLICATIONS. Elsevier Science. 2017, Vol. 523.
- Ahmadizadeh S, Shames I, Martin S, Nesic D. On eigenvalues of Laplacian matrix for a class of directed signed graphs (vol 523, pg 281, 2017). LINEAR ALGEBRA AND ITS APPLICATIONS. Elsevier Science. 2017, Vol. 530.
- Abdelrahim M, Postoyan R, Daafouz J, Nesic D. Robust event-triggered output feedback controllers for nonlinear systems. AUTOMATICA. Pergamon-Elsevier Science. 2017, Vol. 75.
- Postoyan R, Busoniu L, Nesic D, Daafouz J. Stability Analysis of Discrete-Time Infinite-Horizon Optimal Control With Discounted Cost. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON AUTOMATIC CONTROL. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2017, Vol. 62, Issue 6.
- Wang K, Manzie C, Nesic D. A Framework for Reference Generation and Control in AFM Imaging. 2016 AUSTRALIAN CONTROL CONFERENCE (AUCC). IEEE. 2016.
- Zou C, Manzie C, Nesic D. A Framework for Simplification of PDE-Based Lithium-Ion Battery Models. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON CONTROL SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY. IEEE Control Systems Society. 2016, Vol. 24, Issue 5.
- Maass Martinez A, Nesic D, Dower P. A hybrid model of networked control systems implemented on WirelessHART networks under source routing configuration. 2016 AUSTRALIAN CONTROL CONFERENCE (AUCC). IEEE. 2016.
- Teel AR, Nesic D, Lee T-C, Tan Y. A refinement of Matrosov's theorem for differential inclusions. AUTOMATICA. Pergamon-Elsevier Science. 2016, Vol. 68.
- Khong SZ, Nesic D, Krstic M. An extremum seeking approach to sampled-data iterative learning control of continuous-time non linear systems. 10th IFAC Symposium on Nonlinear Control Systems (NOLCOS). Elsevier Science. 2016, Vol. 49, Issue 18.
- Ju Z, Shames I, Nesic D. Ensuring Communication Connectivity in Multi-agent Systems in the Presence of Uncooperative Clients. 2016 IEEE 55TH CONFERENCE ON DECISION AND CONTROL (CDC). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2016.
- Khong SZ, Nesic D, Krstic M. Iterative learning control based on extremum seeking. AUTOMATICA. Pergamon-Elsevier Science. 2016, Vol. 66.
- Nagahara M, Quevedo DE, Nesic D. Maximum Hands-Off Control: A Paradigm of Control Effort Minimization. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON AUTOMATIC CONTROL. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2016, Vol. 61, Issue 3.
Level: 05 Room:
Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Parkville
University of Melbourne
T: +61 3 83445357
F: +61 3 83446678
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile