Associate Professor Peter Farrell
Associate Professor Peter Farrell is a researcher in the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at The University of Melbourne.
- Korte J, Layton KJ, Tahayori B, Farrell P, Moore SM, Johnston L. NMR spectroscopy using Rabi modulated continuous wave excitation. BIOMEDICAL SIGNAL PROCESSING AND CONTROL. Elsevier Science. 2017, Vol. 33.
- Moran B, Cohen F, Wang Z, Suvorova S, Cochran D, Taylor T, Farrell P, Howard S. Bounds on Multiple Sensor Fusion. ACM TRANSACTIONS ON SENSOR NETWORKS. Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). 2016, Vol. 12, Issue 2.
- Tahayori B, Khaneja N, Johnston L, Farrell P, Mareels I. Improving the time efficiency of the Fourier synthesis method for slice selection in magnetic resonance imaging. PHYSICA MEDICA-EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL PHYSICS. Elsevier. 2016, Vol. 32, Issue 1.
- Brodie G, Jacob MV, Farrell P. Microwave and Radio-Frequency Technologies in Agriculture An Introduction for Agriculturalists and Engineers. . 2016.
- Wang P, Hinton K, Farrell P, Gopala Krishna Pillai B. On EDFA and Raman Fiber Amplifier Energy Efficiency. 2015 IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON DATA SCIENCE AND DATA INTENSIVE SYSTEMS. IEEE. 2015. Editors: Chen JJ, Yang LT.
- Tahayori B, Johnston L, Layton KJ, Farrell P, Mareels I. Solving the Bloch Equation With Periodic Excitation Using Harmonic Balancing: Application to Rabi Modulated Excitation. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MEDICAL IMAGING. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2015, Vol. 34, Issue 10.
- Evans R, Farrell P, Felic G, Hoa TD, Hoang VL, Li J, Li M, Moran W, Skafidas E. Consumer Radar: Opportunities and Challenges. 11th European Radar Conference (EuRAD). IEEE. 2014.
- Abeyrathne C, Halgamuge M, Farrell P, Skafidas E. Corrigendum to "Comparison of corrected calibration independent transmission coefficient method to estimate complex permittivity" Sens. Actuators A: Phys. 189 (2013) 466-473. Sensors and Actuators A: Physical. Elsevier. 2014, Vol. 206.
- Abeyrathne C, Halgamuge M, Farrell P, Skafidas E. Dielectric properties of liquid phase molecular clusters using the external field method: molecular dynamics study. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics. Royal Society of Chemistry. 2014, Vol. 16.
- Tse N, Brodie G, Farrell P, Roberts A, Kvansakul J, Harris E. In-situ, non-invasive investigation of an outdoor wooden sculpture. ICOM-CC 17th Triennial Conference Preprints, Melbourne, 15–19. 2014, Issue ICOM-CC 17th Triennial Conference.
- Zhong X, Wang X, Cooley N, Farrell P, Foletta S, Moran W. Normal vector based dynamic laser speckle analysis for plant water status monitoring. Optics Communications. Elsevier Science. 2014, Vol. 313.
- Abeyrathne C, Halgamuge M, Farrell P, Skafidas E. On the Utility of Dielectric Spectroscopy Techniques to Identify Compounds and Estimate Concentrations of Binary Mixtures. IEEE Sensors Journal. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2014, Vol. 14, Issue 2.
- Hinton K, Farrell P, Wang P, Pilai BSG. Power consumption of Erbium Doped Fibre Amplified links. 2014 IEEE FOURTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON BIG DATA AND CLOUD COMPUTING (BDCLOUD). IEEE. 2014. Editors: Chen J, Yang LT.
- Layton KJ, Tahayori B, Mareels I, Farrell P, Johnston L. Rabi resonance in spin systems: Theory and experiment. Journal of Magnetic Resonance. Academic Press. 2014, Vol. 242.
- Abeyrathne C, Halgamuge M, Farrell P, Skafidas E. An ab-initio Computational Method to Determine Dielectric Properties of Biological Materials. Scientific Reports. Nature Publishing Group. 2013, Vol. 3.
Level: 05 Room: 5.9
Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Parkville
University of Melbourne
T: +61 3 83446670
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile