Dr Jordan Chambers
- Information processing in the auditory cortex and the convergence of bottom-up information and top-down attention (Auditory speech processing)
- Mathematical and computational modelling of neural networks (Computational Neuroscience)
- Chambers J, Burkitt AN, Grayden DB. Computational neural modelling of auditory cortical receptive fields. BMC Neuroscience. Biomed Central. 2015, Vol. 16, Issue Suppl 1.
- Chambers J, Bornstein J, Gwynne R, Koussoulas K, Thomas E. A detailed, conductance-based computer model of intrinsic sensory neurons of the gastrointestinal tract. AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-GASTROINTESTINAL AND LIVER PHYSIOLOGY. American Physiological Society. 2014, Vol. 307, Issue 5.
- Chambers J, Thomas E, Bornstein J. Mathematical modelling of enteric neural motor patterns. CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL PHARMACOLOGY AND PHYSIOLOGY. Blackwell Science Asia. 2014, Vol. 41, Issue 3.
- Ellis M, Chambers J, Gwynne R, Bornstein J. Serotonin and cholecystokinin mediate nutrient-induced segmentation in guinea pig small intestine. American Journal of Physiology - Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology. American Physiological Society. 2013, Vol. 304, Issue 8.
- Chambers J, Bethwaite, Diamond, Peachey, Abramson, Petrou S, Thomas. Parametric computation predicts a multiplicative interaction between synaptic strength parameters that control gamma oscillations . Frontiers in Computational Neuroscience. Frontiers Research Foundation. 2012, Vol. 6.
- Chambers J, Bornstein J, Thomas E. Multiple Neural Oscillators and Muscle Feedback Are Required for the Intestinal Fed State Motor Program. PLoS One. Public Library of Science. 2011, Vol. 6, Issue 5.
- Chambers J, Bornstein J, Thomas E. Insights into mechanisms of intestinal segmentation in guinea pigs: a combined computational modeling and in vitro study. American Journal of Physiology - Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology. American Physiological Society. 2008, Vol. 295.
- Chambers J, Bornstein J, Sjovall H, Thomas E. Recurrent networks of submucous neurons controlling intestinal secretion: a modeling study. American Journal of Physiology - Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology. American Physiological Society. 2005, Vol. 288, Issue 5.
University of Melbourne
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile