Dr Jen Davoren
- Davoren J. Epsilon-Tubes and Generalized Skorokhod Metrics for Hybrid Paths Spaces. 12th International Conference on Hybrid Systems Computation and Control (HSCC 2009). Springer-Verlag Heidelberg. 2009, Vol. 5469.
- Davoren J. On intuitionistic modal and tense logics and their classical companion logics: Topological semantics and bisimulations. Annals of Pure and Applied Logic. Elsevier BV. 2009, Vol. 161, Issue 3.
- Davoren J, Epstein I. Topologies and convergence in general hybrid path spaces. 18th International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks & Systems (MTNS '08). MTNS 2008. 2008.
- Davoren J, Tabuada. On Simulations and Bisimulations of General Flow Systems. HSCC 2007. Springer-Verlag Heidelberg. 2007, Vol. 1, Issue 1.
- Davoren J. Topological Semantics and Bisimulations for Intuitionistic Modal Logics and Their Classical Companion Logics. International Symposium on LFCS 2007. Springer Verlag. 2007, Vol. 1, Issue 1.
- Moor T, Davoren J, Raisch J. Learning by doing: systematic abstraction refinement for hybrid control synthesis. IEE Proceedings - Control Theory and Applications. IEE - Institute of Electrical Engineering. 2006, Vol. 153, Issue 5.
- Davoren J, Moor T. Non-deterministic reactive systems, from hybrid systems and behavioural systems perspectives. 2nd IFAC Conference on Analysis and Design of Hybrid Systems (ADHS '06). International Federation of Automatic Control. 2006.
- Burvill C, Hollier W, Davoren J. Symmetry in geometric features and self-assembly: self-evolution-II. 15-th International Conference on Engineering Design ICED05 - Engineering Design and the Global Economy. Institution of Engineers Australia. 2005.
- Hollier W, Burvill C, Davoren J. The design of self evolving behaviour: self-evolution-I. 15-th International Conference on Engineering Design ICED05 - Engineering Design and the Global Economy. Institution of Engineers Australia. 2005.
- Davoren J, Coulthard V, Markey N, Moor T. Non-deterministic temporal logics for general flow systems. 7th International Workshop, HSCC 2004. Springer Verlag. 2004.
- Davoren J, Moor T, Gore RP, Coulthard V, Nerode A. On two-sided approximate model-checking: problem formulation and solution via finite topologies. Formal techniques, modelling and analysis of timed and fault-tolerant systems. Joint International conferences on formal modelling and analysis of timed systems, FORMATS 2004 and formal techniques in real-time and fault-tolerant systems, FTRTFT 2004 proce. Springer Verlag. 2004.
- Moor, Raisch, Davoren J. Admissibility Criteria for Hierarchical Design of Hybrid Control Systems. ADHS 2003. IFAC Technical Committee on Modeling, Identification and Signal Process. 2003, Vol. 1, Issue 1.
- Davoren J, Gore. Bimodal Logics for Reasoning About Continuous Dynamics. Advances in Modal Logic. World Scientific Publishing Co. 2002.
- Davoren J, Moor, Nerode. Hybrid Control Loops, A/D Maps, and Dynamic Specificiations. HSCC 2002. Springer-Verlag, Journals. 2002, Vol. 1, Issue 1.
- Moor T, Davoren J, Anderson DO. Robust hybrid control from a behavioural perspective. 41st IEEE Conference on Decision and Control. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2002.
University of Melbourne
F: +61 3 83446678
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile