Dr Wei Wang
- Wang W, Postoyan R, Nesic D, Heemels WPMH. Stabilization of nonlinear systems using state-feedback periodic event-triggered controllers. 2016 IEEE 55TH CONFERENCE ON DECISION AND CONTROL (CDC). IEEE. 2016.
- Wang W, Nesic D, Postoyan R. Emulation-based stabilization of networked control systems implemented on FlexRay. AUTOMATICA. Pergamon-Elsevier Science. 2015, Vol. 59.
- Wang W, Postoyan R, Nesic D. On the uniform global pre-asymptotic stability of closed sets for switched hybrid systems. Australian Control Conferece (AUCC). IEEE Explore. 2013.
- Wang W, Teel AR, Nesic D. Averaging in singularly perturbed hybrid systems with hybrid boundary layer systems. 2012 IEEE 51st Annual Conference on Decision and Control. IEEE Explore. 2012.
- Wang W, Teel AR, Nesic D. Averaging Results Pertaining to the Implementation of Hybrid Feedback via PWM Control. Dynamics and Control of Switched Electronic Systems. Springer London. 2012. Editors: Vasca F, Iannelli L.
- Wang W, Nesic D. Diagonal Stability for a Class of Graphs with Connected Circles. 2012 Australian Control Conference. Engineers Australia. 2012.
- Wang W, Nesic D, Teel AR. Averaging of hybrid dynamical systems with disturbances. Australian Control Conference. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2011.
- Wang W, Teel AR, Nesic D. Averaging tools for singularly perturbed hybrid systems. Australian Control Conference. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2011.
- Wang W, Nesic D. Input-to-state stability and averaging of linear fast switching systems. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2010, Vol. 55, Issue 5.
University of Melbourne
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile