Professor Elaine Wong
- Broadband access networks (energy-efficient optical networks)
Dr Elaine Wong is an ARC Future Fellow in the Dept of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at The University of Melbourne
- Ranaweera C, Wong E, Nirmalathas A, Jayasundara C, Lim C. 5G C-RAN Architecture: A Comparison of Multiple Optical Fronthaul Networks. 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON OPTICAL NETWORK DESIGN AND MODELING (ONDM). IEEE. 2017.
- Ranaweera C, Wong E, Nirmalathas A, Jayasundara C, Lim C. 5G C-RAN with Optical Fronthaul: An Analysis from a Deployment Perspective. Journal of Lightwave Technology. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2017.
- Grigoreva E, Wong E, Furdek M, Wosinska L, Mas Machuca C. Energy consumption and reliability performance of survivable passive optical converged networks: Public its case study. Journal of Optical Communications and Networking. OSA - Optical Society of America. 2017, Vol. 9, Issue 4.
- Wong E, Grigoreva E, Wosinska L, MacHuca CM. Enhancing the Survivability and Power Savings of 5G Transport Networks Based on DWDM Rings. JOURNAL OF OPTICAL COMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORKING. OSA - Optical Society of America. 2017, Vol. 9, Issue 9.
- Yu Y, Ranaweera C, Lim C, Guo L, Liu Y, Nirmalathas A, Wong E. Hybrid Fiber-Wireless Network: An Optimization Framework for Survivable Deployment. JOURNAL OF OPTICAL COMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORKING. OSA - Optical Society of America. 2017, Vol. 9, Issue 6.
- Nirmalathas A, Ranaweera C, Jayasundara C, Lim C, Wong E. Integration of optical-wireless networks for broadband mobile networks. 2017 23rd National Conference on Communications, NCC 2017. 2017.
- Wong E, Mondal S, Das G. Latency-aware optimisation framework for cloudlet placement. International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks. 2017.
- Wong E, Dias M, Ruan L. Predictive Resource Allocation for Tactile Internet Capable Passive Optical LANs. JOURNAL OF LIGHTWAVE TECHNOLOGY. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2017, Vol. 35, Issue 13.
- Ruan L, Dias M, Feng Y, Wong E. Round-Trip Delay Modeling for Smart Body Area Networks. IEEE COMMUNICATIONS LETTERS. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2017, Vol. 21, Issue 11.
- Liang T, Wang K, Lim C, Wong E, Song T, Nirmalathas A. Secure multiple access for indoor optical wireless communications with time-slot coding and chaotic phase. OPTICS EXPRESS. Optical Society of America. 2017, Vol. 25, Issue 18.
- Liang T, Wang K, Lim C, Wong E, Song T, Nirmalathas A. Time-Slot Coding Scheme With Adaptive Loading Function for Multiple Access in Indoor Optical Wireless Communications. JOURNAL OF LIGHTWAVE TECHNOLOGY. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2017, Vol. 35, Issue 18.
- Ruan L, Dias M, Wong E. Towards Ubiquitous E-health: Modeling of SmartBAN Hybrid MAC under Periodic and Emergency Traffic. 2017 IEEE WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORKING CONFERENCE (WCNC). IEEE Communications Society. 2017.
- Sridhara Rao A, Gubbi Lakshminarasimha J, Palaniswami M, Wong E. A Vision-Based System to Detect Potholes and Uneven Surfaces for Assisting Blind People. 2016 IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMMUNICATIONS (ICC). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2016.
- Song T, Wang K, Nirmalathas A, Liang T, Wong E, Ma J. High-Speed Optical Wireless Personal Area Communication System Supporting Multiple Users. 2016 IEEE PHOTONICS CONFERENCE (IPC). IEEE. 2016.
- Wong E, Ruan L, Dias M. Minimizing Latency of Periodic Monitoring Traffic in Smart Body Area Networks (SmartBANs). 18th International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON). IEEE. 2016, Vol. 2016-August.
Level: 05 Room: 5.7
Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Parkville
University of Melbourne
T: +61 3 83440238
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile