Professor Margreta Kuijper
- Error-correcting codes, behaviors, security of linear systems under sensor/actuator attack (digital communications, linear systems theory)
Margreta Kuijper is a Professor in the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering in the Melbourne School of Engineering at The University of Melbourne, Australia. Her main research interests are in the interplay between systems theory and communications. In particular realization theory, polynomial matrix theory, behavioral system theory, Reed-Solomon codes, convolutional codes, systems and codes over finite fields and finite rings, coding for packet transmission, data compression for correlated sources, security of systems under sensor/actuator attack.
- Horlemann-Trautmann A-L, Kuijper M. A module minimization approach to Gabidulin decoding via interpolation. Journal of Algebra Combinatorics Discrete Structures and Applications. 2017, Vol. 5.
- Kuijper M, Pinto R. An iterative algorithm for parametrization of shortest length linear shift registers over finite chain rings. DESIGNS CODES AND CRYPTOGRAPHY. Kluwer Academic Publishers. 2017, Vol. 83, Issue 2.
- Chong MS, Kuijper M. Characterising the vulnerability of linear control systems under sensor attacks using a system's security index. 2016 IEEE 55TH CONFERENCE ON DECISION AND CONTROL (CDC). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2016.
- Kuijper M, Bossert M. On (Partial) Unit Memory Codes based on Reed-Solomon Codes for Streaming. 2016 IEEE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON INFORMATION THEORY. IEEE. 2016, Vol. 2016-August.
- Chong MS, Kuijper M. Vulnerability of linear systems against sensor attacks - a system’s security index. 22nd International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems (MTNS). University of Minnesota. 2016.
- Kuijper M, Napp D. Erasure codes with simplex locality. 21st International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems (MTNS). University of Groningen. 2014.
- Kuijper M, Trautmann A. Iterative List-Decoding of Gabidulin Codes via Grobner Based Interpolation. 2014 IEEE INFORMATION THEORY WORKSHOP (ITW). IEEE. 2014.
- Kuijper M, Trautmann A. List-Decoding Gabidulin Codes via Interpolation and the Euclidean Algorithm. 2014 INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON INFORMATION THEORY AND ITS APPLICATIONS (ISITA). IEEE. 2014.
- Ramanathan N, Li F, Kuijper M, Evans J. Performance of multi-mode transmission with finite rate feedback in MIMO broadcast systems . 2013 Australian Communications Theory Workshop (AusCTW). IEEE Explore. 2013.
- Cao X, Kuijper M. Distributed Source Coding via Linear Block Codes: A General Framework for Multiple Sources. IEEE Transactions on Communications. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2012, Vol. 60, Issue 11.
- Ali M, Kuijper M. A Parametric Approach to List Decoding of Reed-Solomon Codes Using Interpolation. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory. The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2011, Vol. 57, Issue 10.
- Kuijper M, Schindelar K. Minimal Gröbner bases and the predictable leading monomial property. Linear Algebra and its Applications. Elsevier Science. 2011, Vol. 434, Issue 1.
- Ali M, Kuijper M. Minimal List Decoding of Reed-Solomon Codes Using a Parameterization of Gröbner Bases. IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory. IEEE ISIT 2011. 2011.
- Kuijper M. Degree structures of polynomial vector modules with applications to systems over fields and rings. 19th International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems (MTNS 2010). MTNS 2010. 2010.
- Ali M, Kuijper M. Source coding with side information using list decoding. IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT 2010). IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2010.
University of Melbourne
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile