Dr Vincent Crocher
- Rehabilitation robotics
- Van Lith M, Fong J, Crocher V, Tan Y, Mareels I, Oetomo D. Calibration free upper limb joint motion estimation algorithm with wearable sensors. 2016 14th International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision, ICARCV 2016. 2017.
- Sebastian G, Fong J, Crocher V, Tan Y, Oetomo D, Mareels I. Quantifying task similarity for skill generalisation in the context of human motor control. 2016 14th International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision, ICARCV 2016. 2017.
- Ploderer B, Fong J, Withana A, Klaic M, Nair S, Crocher V, Vetere F, Nanayakkara S. ArmSleeve: a Patient Monitoring System to Support Occupational Therapists in Stroke Rehabilitation. 11th ACM SIGCHI Conference on Designing Interactive Systems (DIS). Association for Computing Machinery Inc.. 2016.
- Zhou S, Fong J, Crocher V, Tan Y, Oetomo D, Mareels I. Learning control in robot-assisted rehabilitation of motor skills – a review. Journal of Control and Decision. 2016, Vol. 3, Issue 1.
- Seo NJ, Fathi MR, Hur P, Crocher V. Modifying Kinect placement to improve upper limb joint angle measurement accuracy. JOURNAL OF HAND THERAPY. Hanley and Belfus. 2016, Vol. 29, Issue 4.
- Proietti T, Crocher V, Roby-Brami A, Jarrasse N. Upper-limb robotic exoskeletons for neurorehabilitation: A review on control strategies. IEEE Reviews in Biomedical Engineering. 2016, Vol. 9.
- Seo NJ, Kumar JA, Hur P, Crocher V, Motawar B, Lakshminarayanan K. Usability evaluation of low-cost virtual reality hand and arm rehabilitation games. JOURNAL OF REHABILITATION RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT. Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration. 2016, Vol. 53, Issue 3.
- Fong J, Crocher V, Oetomo D, Tan Y. An Investigation into the Reliability of Upper-limb Robotic Exoskeleton Measurements for Clinical Evaluation in Neurorehabilitation. 2015 7TH INTERNATIONAL IEEE/EMBS CONFERENCE ON NEURAL ENGINEERING (NER). IEEE. 2015, Vol. 2015-July.
- Fong J, Crocher V, Oetomo D, Tan Y, Mareels I. Effects of Robotic Exoskeleton Dynamics on Joint Recruitment in a Neurorehabilitation Context. 14th IEEE/RAS-EMBS International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR). IEEE. 2015, Vol. 2015-September. Editors: Yu HY, Braun D, Campolo D.
- Crocher V, Fong J, Klaic M, Oetomo D, Tan Y. A Tool to Address Movement Quality Outcomes of Post-stroke Patients. 2nd International Conference on NeuroRehabilitation (ICNR). 2014, Vol. 7. Editors: Jensen W, Andersen OK, Akay M.
- Jarrasse N, Proietti T, Crocher V, Robertson J, Sahbani A, Morel G, Roby-Brami A. Robotic exoskeletons: a perspective for the rehabilitation of arm coordination in stroke patients. FRONTIERS IN HUMAN NEUROSCIENCE. Frontiers Research Foundation. 2014, Vol. 8, Issue DEC.
- Crocher V, Hur P, Seo NJ. Low-cost virtual rehabilitation games: House of quality to meet patient expectations. 2013 International Conference on Virtual Rehabilitation (ICVR). IEEE Explore. 2013.
- Jarrasse N, Crocher V, Morel G. A Method for measuring the upper limb motion and computing a compatible exoskeleton trajectory. 2012 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS). IEEE Explore. 2012.
- Crocher V, Sahbani A, Robertson J, Roby-Brami A, Morel G. Constraining Upper Limb Synergies of Hemiparetic Patients Using a Robotic Exoskeleton in the Perspective of Neuro-Rehabilitation. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2012, Vol. 20, Issue 3.
- Crocher V, Jarrasse N, Sahbani A, Roby-Brami A, Morel G. Changing human upper-limb synergies with an exoskeleton using viscous fields. 2011 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA). IEEE Explore. 2011.
Level: 05 Room: 5.5
Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Parkville
University of Melbourne
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile