Dr Farhad Farokhi
Currently, I am a research fellow at the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Australia. Prior to that, I was a postdoctoral researcher at the Automatic Control Department, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden. In 2014, I received my PhD degree in Automatic Control from KTH Royal Institute of Technology and before that I received my BSc and MSc degrees in Electrical Engineering (Automatic Control), respectively, in 2008 and 2010 from Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran. My current research interests include understanding the effects of information limitations and asymmetries in control and estimation of large-scale networked systems, such as water irrigation networks and intelligent transportation systems.
- Farokhi F, Teixeira AMH, Langbort C. Estimation with Strategic Sensors. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2017, Vol. 62, Issue 2.
- Tanaka T, Farokhi F, Langbort C. Faithful implementations of distributed algorithms and control laws. IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2017, Vol. 4, Issue 2.
- Farokhi F, Sandberg H. Fisher Information as a Measure of Privacy: Preserving Privacy of Households with Smart Meters Using Batteries. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid. 2017.
- Bottegal G, Farokhi F, Shames I. Preserving Privacy of Finite Impulse Response Systems. IEEE Control Systems Letters. 2017, Vol. 1, Issue 1.
- Farokhi F, Shames I, Batterham N. Secure and private control using semi-homomorphic encryption. Control Engineering Practice. Pergamon-Elsevier Science. 2017, Vol. 67.
- Shames I, Farokhi F, Summers TH. Security analysis of cyber-physical systems using H-2 norm. IET CONTROL THEORY AND APPLICATIONS. Institution of Engineering and Technology. 2017, Vol. 11, Issue 11.
- Farokhi F, Cantoni M, Shames I. A Game-Theoretic Approach to Distributed Scheduling of Rigid Demands on Dynamical Systems. 2016 AUSTRALIAN CONTROL CONFERENCE (AUCC). IEEE. 2016.
- Cantoni M, Farokhi F, Kerrigan E, Shames I. A scalable QP solver for optimal control of cascades with constraints. 2016 AUSTRALIAN CONTROL CONFERENCE (AUCC). IEEE. 2016.
- Shames I, Farokhi F, Cantoni M. Guaranteed maximum power point tracking by scalar iterations with quadratic convergence rate. 2016 IEEE 55TH CONFERENCE ON DECISION AND CONTROL (CDC). IEEE. 2016.
- Farokhi F, Shames I, Rabbat MG, Johansson M. On reconstructability of quadratic utility functions from the iterations in gradient methods. AUTOMATICA. Pergamon-Elsevier Science. 2016, Vol. 66.
- Farokhi F, Milosevic J, Sandberg H. Optimal state estimation with measurements corrupted by Laplace noise. 2016 IEEE 55th Conference on Decision and Control (CDC). 2016.
- Farokhi F, Shames I. Preserving Privacy of Agents in Participatory-Sensing Schemes for Traffic Estimation. 2016 IEEE 55TH CONFERENCE ON DECISION AND CONTROL (CDC). IEEE. 2016.
- Farokhi F, Nair G. Privacy-Constrained Communication. IFAC-PapersOnLine. 2016, Vol. 49, Issue 22.
- Farokhi F, Shames I, Batterham N. Secure and Private Cloud-Based Control Using Semi-Homomorphic Encryption. 6th IFAC Workshop on Distributed Estimation and Control in Networked Systems (NECSYS). Elsevier Science. 2016, Vol. 49, Issue 22.
- Farokhi F, Johansson KH. A piecewise-constant congestion taxing policy for repeated routing games. TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART B-METHODOLOGICAL. Pergamon-Elsevier Science. 2015, Vol. 78.
Level: 03 Room:
Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Parkville
University of Melbourne
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile