Dr Michael Pauley
- Applied geometry (isogeometric segmentation)
- Differential geometry
- Signal processing (pulse processing)
- Nguyen DM, Pauley M, JÜttler B. Isogeometric segmentation: Construction of auxiliary curves. CAD Computer Aided Design. 2016, Vol. 70.
- Fernandez-Ruiz D, Ng W, Holz L, Ma J, Zaid A, Wong YC, Lau LS, Mollard V, Cozijnsen A, Collins N, Li J, Davey G, Kato Y, Devi S, Skandari R, Pauley M, Manton J, Godfrey D, Braun A, Tay SS, Tan PS, Bowen DG, Koch-Nolte F, Rissiek B, Carbone F, Crabb B, Lahoud M, Cockburn IA, Mueller S, Bertolino P, McFadden G, Caminschi I, Heath W. Liver-Resident Memory CD8(+) T Cells Form a Front-Line Defense against Malaria Liver-Stage Infection. IMMUNITY. Cell Press. 2016, Vol. 45, Issue 4.
- Pauley M, Nguyen DM, Mayer D, Špeh J, Weeger O, JÜttler B. The isogeometric segmentation pipeline. Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering. 2015, Vol. 107.
- Nguyen DM, Pauley M, JÜttler B. Isogeometric segmentation. Part II: On the segmentability of contractible solids with non-convex edges. Graphical Models. 2014, Vol. 76, Issue 5.
- JÜttler B, Kapl M, Nguyen DM, Pan Q, Pauley M. Isogeometric segmentation: The case of contractible solids without non-convex edges. CAD Computer Aided Design. 2014, Vol. 57.
- Garay OJ, Pauley M. Critical curves for a Santaló problem in 3-space forms. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications. Academic Press. 2013, Vol. 398, Issue 1.
- Garay OJ, Pauley M. Non-geodesic particle trajectories with vanishing higher accelerations. Journal of Geometry and Physics. Elsevier BV. 2013, Vol. 74.
- Pauley M, Noakes L. Cubics and negative curvature. Differential Geometry and its Application. 2012, Vol. 30, Issue 6.
- Pauley M. Jupp and Kent's cubics in Lie groups. Journal of Mathematical Physics. American Institute of Physics. 2011, Vol. 52, Issue 1.
- Pauley M. Parabolic curves in Lie groups. Journal of Mathematical Physics. American Institute of Physics. 2010, Vol. 51, Issue 5.
- Pauley M, Bamberg J. A construction of one-dimensional affine flag-transitive linear spaces. Finite Fields and their Applications. 2008, Vol. 14, Issue 2.
Level: 03 Room: 3.15
Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Parkville
University of Melbourne
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile