Dr Yang Gao
- Ma T, Liu Z, Wen J, Gao Y, Ren X, Chen H, Jin C, Ma X-L, Xu N, Cheng H-M, Ren W. Tailoring the thermal and electrical transport properties of graphene films by grain size engineering. Nature Communications. Nature Publishing Group. 2017, Vol. 8.
- Huang X, Gao Y, Yang T, Ren W, Cheng H-M, Lai T. Quantitative Analysis of Temperature Dependence of Raman shift of monolayer WS 2 . Scientific Reports. Nature Publishing Group. 2016, Vol. 6, Issue 1.
- Gao Y, Liu Z, Sun D-M, Huang L, Ma L-P, Yin L-C, Ma T, Zhang Z, Ma X-L, Peng L-M, Cheng H-M, Ren W. Large-area synthesis of high-quality and uniform monolayer WS2 on reusable Au foils. Nature Communications. Nature Publishing Group. 2015, Vol. 6.
- Ma T, Ren W, Zhang X, Liu Z, Gao Y, Yin L-C, Ma X-L, Ding F, Cheng H-M. Edge-controlled growth and kinetics of single-crystal graphene domains by chemical vapor deposition. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. National Academy of Sciences. 2013, Vol. 110, Issue 51.
- Gao Y, Ren W, Ma T, Liu Z, Zhang Y, Liu W-B, Ma L-P, Ma X, Cheng H-M. Repeated and Controlled Growth of Monolayer, Bilayer and Few-Layer Hexagonal Boron Nitride on Pt Foils. ACS Nano. American Chemical Society. 2013, Vol. 7, Issue 6.
- Zhang Y, Gao Y, Liu L, Xi N, Wang Y, Ma L, Dong Z, Wejinya UC. Cutting forces related with lattice orientations of graphene using an atomic force microscopy based nanorobot. Applied Physics Letters. American Institute of Physics. 2012, Vol. 101, Issue 21.
University of Melbourne
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile