Dr Mohammad Deghat
Mohammad Deghat is a Research Fellow at the University of Melbourne. He was previously a Researcher at the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) in 2016, and had been a Postdoctoral Researcher at UNSW-Canberra and NICTA before that. He received his PhD degree in Engineering and Computer Science from the Australian National University, Canberra, Australia in 2013. His current research interests include nonlinear systems, singular perturbation, and fault detection in networked systems.
- Sun Z, Anderson BDO, Deghat M, Ahn HS. Rigid formation control of double-integrator systems. International Journal of Control. Taylor & Francis Ltd. 2017, Vol. 90, Issue 7.
- Deghat M, Lampiri E, Bishop AN. Sensor fault detection for the roll dynamic model of a generic delta-wing aircraft. 2016 Australian Control Conference, AuCC 2016. 2017.
- Jiang B, Deghat M, Anderson BDO. Simultaneous velocity and position estimation via distance-only measurements with application to multi-agent system control. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2017, Vol. 62, Issue 2.
- Deghat M, Anderson BDO, Lin Z. Combined Flocking and Distance-Based Shape Control of Multi-Agent Formations. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2016, Vol. 61, Issue 7.
- Deghat M, Ugrinovskii V, Shames I, Langbort C. Detection of Biasing Attacks on Distributed Estimation Networks. 2016 IEEE 55TH CONFERENCE ON DECISION AND CONTROL (CDC). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2016.
- Sun Z, Mou S, Deghat M, Anderson BDO. Finite time distributed distance-constrained shape stabilization and flocking control for d-dimensional undirected rigid formations. International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control. John Wiley & Sons. 2016, Vol. 26, Issue 13.
- Bishop AN, Deghat M, Anderson BDO, Hong Y. Distributed formation control with relaxed motion requirements. International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control. John Wiley & Sons. 2015, Vol. 25, Issue 17.
- Deghat M, Bishop AN. Distributed shape control and collision avoidance for multi-agent systems with bearing-only constraints. 2015 European Control Conference, ECC 2015. 2015.
- Deghat M, Xia L, Anderson BDO, Hong Y. Multi-target localization and circumnavigation by a single agent using bearing measurements. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ROBUST AND NONLINEAR CONTROL. John Wiley & Sons. 2015, Vol. 25, Issue 14.
- Deghat M, Shames I, Anderson BDO. Safe Autonomous Agent Formation Operations Via Obstacle Collision Avoidance. ASIAN JOURNAL OF CONTROL. Chinese Automatic Control Society. 2015, Vol. 17, Issue 5.
- Sun Z, Mou S, Deghat M, Anderson BDO, Morse AS. Finite time distance-based rigid formation stabilization and flocking. IFAC Proceedings Volumes (IFAC-PapersOnline). 2014, Vol. 19.
- Deghat M, Shames I, Anderson BDO, Yu C. Localization and Circumnavigation of a Slowly Moving Target Using Bearing Measurements. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2014, Vol. 59, Issue 8.
- Jiang B, Deghat M, Anderson BDO. Translational velocity consensus using distance-only measurements. Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Decision and Control. 2013.
- Anderson BDO, Lin Z, Deghat M. Combining distance-based formation shape control with formation translation. Developments in Control Theory Towards Glocal Control. 2012.
- Xia L, Deghat M, Anderson BDO, Hong Y. Localization and circumnavigation of a group of targets by a single agent using bearing measurements. 2012 2nd Australian Control Conference, AUCC 2012. 2012.
Level: 05 Room:
Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Parkville
University of Melbourne
T: +61 3 83448551
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile