Associate Professor Brian Krongold
- Wireless and Optical Communications
Dr Brian Krongold is an Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at The University of Melbourne.
- Chaudhari Q, Krongold B. An iterative receiver framework for energy-efficient communications with experimental validation. Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing. 2017, Vol. 91, Issue 2.
- Kudavithana D, Chaudhari Q, Evans J, Krongold B. Energy Modelling and Optimization of Amplify-and-Forward Relay Transmission. 2017 IEEE WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORKING CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS (WCNCW). IEEE. 2017.
- Chaudhari Q, Krongold B. Iterative carrier phase synchronization without reconstructing the soft symbols. 2017 51st Annual Conference on Information Sciences and Systems, CISS 2017. 2017.
- Luo B, Yeoh PL, Krongold B. Optimal co-phasing power allocation for coordinated OFDM transmission. IEEE International Conference on Communications. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2017.
- Kudavithana D, Chaudhari Q, Evans J, Krongold B. Energy Modeling and Optimization of Cooperative Dual-Relay Systems. 2016 IEEE GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS CONFERENCE (GLOBECOM). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2016.
- Chaudhari Q, Krongold B. Experimental Validation of an Iterative Receiver for Energy-Efficient Communications. Proceedings of WInnComm. 2016.
- Hsu C, Yeoh P, Krongold B. Power minimization for cooperative MIMO-OFDM systems with individual user rate constraints. EURASIP JOURNAL ON WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORKING. Hindawi Publishing Corp. 2016, Vol. 2016, Issue 1.
- Hsu C, Yeoh P, Krongold B. Power Minimization in Cooperative MIMO-OFDM Systems with User Fairness Constraints. 2015 IEEE WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORKING CONFERENCE (WCNC). IEEE. 2015.
- Hsu C, Yeoh P, Krongold B. Successive convex approximation for rate maximisation in cooperative multiple-input-multiple-output-orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing systems. IET COMMUNICATIONS. Institution of Engineering and Technology. 2015, Vol. 9, Issue 14.
- Hsu C, Wang M, Yeoh P, Krongold B. Continuous and Discrete Sum-Rate Maximization for Multiuser MIMO-OFDM Systems with CoMP. 2014 IEEE GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS CONFERENCE (GLOBECOM 2014). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2014.
- Kudavithana D, Chaudhari Q, Krongold B, Evans J. On the Energy Efficiency of Coherent Communication in Multipath Fading Channels. 2014 GLOBECOM WORKSHOPS (GC WKSHPS). IEEE. 2014.
- Liang J, Li F, Krongold B, Evans J. Transmission mode selection in a heterogeneous network using opportunistic beamforming. 2013 IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM). IEEE Explore. 2013.
- Chen L, Krongold B, Evans J. A Tone Reservation-Based Optical OFDM System for Short-Range IM/DD Transmission. Journal of Lightwave Technology. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2012, Vol. 29, Issue 24.
- Krongold B, Pfau T, Kaneda N, Lee S. Comparison Between PS-QPSK and PDM-QPSK With Equal Rate and Bandwidth. IEEE Photonics Technology Letters. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2012, Vol. 24, Issue 3.
- Pfau T, Krongold B, Lee SCJ, Kaneda N. Comparison of bandwidth expansion methods for optical transmission systems. 2012 17th Opto-Electronics and Communications Conference. IEEE Press. 2012.
Level: 05 Room: 5.12
Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Parkville
University of Melbourne
T: +61 3 83443812
F: +61 3 83446678
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile