Professor Christina Lim
- Hybrid Fiber-Wireless Networks
Professor Christina Lim is an Australian Research Council (ARC) Future Fellow and the Director of the Photonics and Electronics Research Laboratory at the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at The University of Melbourne. Prof Lim was previously an ARC Australian Research Fellow (2004-2008).
- Novak D, Waterhouse RB, Nirmalathas A, Lim C, Gamage PA, Clark TR, Dennis ML, Nanzer JA. Radio-Over-Fiber Technologies for Emerging Wireless Systems. IEEE JOURNAL OF QUANTUM ELECTRONICS. IEE Institute of Electronic Engineers. 2016, Vol. 52, Issue 1.
- Lim C, Lee K, Nirmalathas A. Review of physical layer networking for optical-wireless integration. OPTICAL ENGINEERING. International Society for Optical Engineering. 2016, Vol. 55, Issue 3.
- Wang K, Wang Y, Gao S, Nirmalathas A, Lim C, Alameh K, Skafidas E. 2×2 silicon integrated optical phased array for beam steering applications. 2015 International Topical Meeting on Microwave Photonics (MWP). IEEE. 2015.
- Wong M, Lim C, Lee K, Gouhier B, Sparks P. An unusual case of implantable cardioverter-defibrillator inhibition. MEDICAL JOURNAL OF AUSTRALIA. Australasian Medical Publishing Co Ltd. 2015, Vol. 202, Issue 6.
- Ranaweera C, Lim C, Nirmalathas A, Jayasundara C, Wong E. Cost-Optimal Placement and Backhauling of Small-Cell Networks. JOURNAL OF LIGHTWAVE TECHNOLOGY. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2015, Vol. 33, Issue 18.
- Wang K, Nirmalathas A, Lim C, Skafidas E. Experimental demonstration of a novel indoor optical wireless localization system for high-speed personal area networks. OPTICS LETTERS. Optical Society of America. 2015, Vol. 40, Issue 7.
- Wang K, Nirmalathas A, Lim C, Skafidas E. Experimental Demonstration of Full-Duplex Optical Wireless Personal Area Communication System with 16-CAP Modulation. 2015 OPTICAL FIBER COMMUNICATIONS CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION (OFC). IEEE. 2015.
- Wang K, Nirmalathas A, Lim C, Skafidas E. Experimental demonstration of indoor optical wireless based 3-D localization system. European Conference on Optical Communication, ECOC. 2015, Vol. 2015-November.
- Wang K, Nirmalathas A, Lim C, Skafidas E. Experimental Demonstration of Optical Wireless Indoor Localization System with Background Light Power Estimation. 2015 OPTICAL FIBER COMMUNICATIONS CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION (OFC). IEEE. 2015.
- Wang K, Nirmalathas A, Lim C, Song T, Skafidas E. Experimental Demonstration of Space-Time-Coded Robust High-Speed Indoor Optical Wireless Communication System. 2015 PHOTONICS CONFERENCE (IPC). IEEE. 2015.
- Lim C, Ranaweera C, Yang Y, Nirmalathas A. Fiber-wireless technology for small cell backhauling. International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks. 2015, Vol. 2015-August.
- Wang K, Nirmalathas A, Lim C, Alameh K, Skafidas E. Full-duplex reconfigurable card-to-card optical interconnects based on hybrid free-space and multi-mode fiber propagation. 2015 IEEE Optical Interconnects Conference, OI 2015. 2015.
- Wang K, Song T, Nirmalathas A, Lim C, Skafidas E. High-speed optical wireless communications in personal areas (Invited). 2015 Optoelectronics Global Conference, OGC 2015. 2015.
- Lim C. Hybrid Fiber-Wireless Integration: Transport Schemes vs Energy Consumption. Asia Communications and Photonics Conference 2015. 2015.
- Yu Y, Ranaweera C, Lim C, Wong E, Guo L, Liu Y, Nirmalathas A. Optimization and Deployment of Survivable Fiber-Wireless (FiWi) Access Networks with Integrated Small Cell and WiFi. 2015 IEEE International Conference on Ubiquitous Wireless Broadband, ICUWB 2015. 2015.
Level: 05 Room: 5.4
Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Parkville
University of Melbourne
T: +61 3 83444486
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile