Professor Christina Lim
- Hybrid Fiber-Wireless Networks
Professor Christina Lim is an Australian Research Council (ARC) Future Fellow and the Director of the Photonics and Electronics Research Laboratory at the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at The University of Melbourne. Prof Lim was previously an ARC Australian Research Fellow (2004-2008).
- Wang K, Nirmalathas A, Lim C, Alameh K, Skafidas E. Bi-Directional Space-Time Coded Reconfigurable Board-to-Board Free-Space Optical Interconnects. 2016 CONFERENCE ON LASERS AND ELECTRO-OPTICS (CLEO). IEEE. 2016.
- Wang K, Gao S, Wang Y, Nirmalathas A, Lim C, Alameh K, Skafidas E. Four-Wave-Mixing-Based Silicon Integrated Optical Isolator With Dynamic Non-Reciprocity. IEEE PHOTONICS TECHNOLOGY LETTERS. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2016, Vol. 28, Issue 16.
- Wang K, Nirmalathas A, Lim C, Alameh K, Skafidas E. Full-Duplex Gigabit Indoor Optical Wireless Communication System With CAP Modulation. IEEE PHOTONICS TECHNOLOGY LETTERS. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2016, Vol. 28, Issue 7.
- Lim C, Wang K, Nirmalathas A. High-Speed Optical Wireless Communications for In-Building Personal Area Networks (Invited). 2016 IEEE 6TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON PHOTONICS (ICP). IEEE. 2016.
- Ninnalathas A, Wang K, Lim C, Wong E, Skafidas E, Alameh K, Song T, Liang T. Multi-Gigabit Indoor Optical Wireless Networks - Feasibility and Challenges. 2016 IEEE PHOTONICS SOCIETY SUMMER TOPICAL MEETING SERIES (SUM). IEEE. 2016.
- Lim C, Wang K, Nirmalathas A. Optical Wireless Communications for High-Speed In-Building Personal Area Networks. 18th International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON). IEEE. 2016, Vol. 2016-August.
- Wang K, Nirmalathas A, Lim C, Alameh K, Skafidas E. Optical Wireless-Based Indoor Localization System Employing a Single-Channel Imaging Receiver. JOURNAL OF LIGHTWAVE TECHNOLOGY. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2016, Vol. 34, Issue 4.
- Ranaweera C, Wong E, Lim C, Jayasundara C, Nirmalathas A. Optimal Design and Backhauling of Small-Cell Network: Implication of Energy Cost. 2016 21ST OPTOELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS CONFERENCE (OECC) HELD JOINTLY WITH 2016 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON PHOTONICS IN SWITCHING (PS). IEEE. 2016.
- Novak D, Waterhouse RB, Nirmalathas A, Lim C, Gamage PA, Clark TR, Dennis ML, Nanzer JA. Radio-Over-Fiber Technologies for Emerging Wireless Systems. IEEE JOURNAL OF QUANTUM ELECTRONICS. IEE Institute of Electronic Engineers. 2016, Vol. 52, Issue 1.
- Lim C, Lee K, Nirmalathas A. Review of physical layer networking for optical-wireless integration. OPTICAL ENGINEERING. International Society for Optical Engineering. 2016, Vol. 55, Issue 3.
- Wang K, Gao S, Wang Y, Song T, Liang T, Nirmalathas A, Lim C, Alameh K, Skafidas E. Short-Range Infrared Optical Wireless Communications - Systems and Integration. 2016 IEEE PHOTONICS SOCIETY SUMMER TOPICAL MEETING SERIES (SUM). IEEE. 2016.
- Wang K, Nirmalathas A, Lim C, Alameh K, Skafidas E. Space-Time Coded High-Speed Reconfigurable Free-Space Card-to-Card Optical Interconnects with Extended Range. 2016 OPTICAL FIBER COMMUNICATIONS CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION (OFC). IEEE. 2016.
- Liang T, Wang K, Lim C, Wong E, Song T, Nirmalathas A. Time-slot coding scheme for multiple access in indoor optical wireless communications. OPTICS LETTERS. Optical Society of America. 2016, Vol. 41, Issue 22.
- Wang K, Wang Y, Gao S, Nirmalathas A, Lim C, Alamch K, Skafidas E. 2 x 2 Silicon Integrated Optical Phased Array for Beam Steering Applications. 2015 INTERNATIONAL TOPICAL MEETING ON MICROWAVE PHOTONICS (MWP). IEEE. 2015.
- Wong M, Lim C, Lee K, Gouhier B, Sparks P. An unusual case of implantable cardioverter-defibrillator inhibition. MEDICAL JOURNAL OF AUSTRALIA. Australasian Medical Publishing Co Ltd. 2015, Vol. 202, Issue 6.
Level: 05 Room: 5.4
Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Parkville
University of Melbourne
T: +61 3 83444486
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile